Forum > Windows

Windows optimized apps to be released within a few days

<< < (2/7) > >>

Simon:
I'm aware of this ;)

Still waiting for the email from Intel with my license files...
It definitely won't be today or tomorrow. I have to test things thoroughly before I release them. But it will definitely be this week ;D

Regards,
Simon.

Metod, S56RKO:
I can test your Win binaries on variety of hardware (P3 Tualatin, various P4, P4/Xeon, AMD Opteron). If you need some help there, just shout at me  ;)

BTW, if you happen to get some 300 km towards south (Slovenia), you've got a beer (or 20  ;D).

Simon:
Lol :)

I might just take you guys up on your offers, you know. I was planning to visit a friend in Portoroz this summer anyway, and that's in Slovenia (barely, but it is - you can see Croatia from the porch).

Really not far at all, and very beautiful. I miss the smell of pinias.

Cheers and thanks for all the good vibes!
Simon.

Metod, S56RKO:

--- Quote from: Simon on 03 Jul 2006, 11:29:58 am ---I might just take you guys up on your offers, you know. I was planning to visit a friend in Portoroz this summer anyway, and that's in Slovenia (barely, but it is - you can see Croatia from the porch).
--- End quote ---

Well, when you get down here, drop me a note ... you'll find my e-mail address somewhere in my registration data. I'm sure you can get it even though it's not visible to the public. ;)

Simon:
Well,

it took two days for Intel to wake up from the July 4th festivities (Independence Day), but now they finally sent me the licenses ;D
Just downloading the commercial packages now. Expect Windows optimized clients to be released soon.

Regards,
Simon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version