Forum > Discussion Forum

Parallella: A Supercomputer For Everyone

<< < (2/10) > >>

Raistmer:
Ok, I'm in via Amazon payments via MasterCard.
Let's see how it will end :)

Claggy:

--- Quote from: Raistmer on 26 Oct 2012, 12:38:13 pm ---
PayPal no go:

--- Quote ---Sorry for the confusion! Unfortunately we can't use any other payment processors, since PayPal doesn't allow flexible payments -- that is, payments in which a pledge is made in advance, and only charged for that amount if the project is successful. Because of this, we have to use Amazon Payments, and unfortunately they only take credit cards. Sorry for any inconvenience!
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I backed Planetary Annihilation - A Next Generation RTS a couple of weeks ago, they had a separate paypal donation setup on their own site, i just backed them via kickstarter rather than using their paypal method.,

Claggy

Claggy:
I upped my backing to include a case, a T Shirt and the 'An Introduction to Parallel Programming' Book,

Claggy

Raistmer:
Thanks, Claggy, but I made donation already, via Amazon. Less than 50k remains and ~25hours. Will see how it will end.
Maybe I will recive present from them to write new programs? ;) [ Pledged enough to recive evaluation board when they will be available:

--- Quote ---You get everything in the SUPPORTER reward and an Epiphany-III based Parallella board loaded with the development softwar...
--- End quote ---
]

Raistmer:
Looks like the project already collected enough finances to start.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version