Forum > Windows

I messed everything up

(1/4) > >>

Geek@Play:
I messed everything up on my computer.  Was trying to get some Astropulse x64 to be used in processing my work.  In the process I trashed 28 AP work units.  So now I have reset the project, installed optimized apps 0.41 using only AP.  So now I wait trying to get some AP work.  Can someone show me how to get some x64 bit optimized apps installed now that I don't have any work to trash?

I admit this is all my fault!

Claggy:
First of all, do Benches of AP apps you want to run to find the fastest one, no-one has tried the latest AP apps on an i7-4700 yet, let alone a i7-4700HQ,

Second, delete AP6_win_x86_SSE_CPU.aistub from your project directory,

Third, copy AP package to project directory (if there is a package available, and not just an app on it's own, then it's a copy and paste job for every old AP app entry for the new app, and for the new libfftw3f-3_x64.dll instead of libfftw3f-3.dll)

Fourth, run aimerge.cmd, this will combine the different .aistub's into one app_info (Don't do this if you're doing a copy and paste job)

Fifth, Restart Boinc.

Computer 7122790

Claggy

Geek@Play:
Not watching real close and I downloaded 10 AP GPU work units.  I set to "no new work" and will let the GPU crunch these before doing anything for x64 apps. Meanwhile I have to learn how to do the benchmarks.

Claggy:

--- Quote from: Geek@Play on 21 Feb 2014, 03:56:57 pm ---Meanwhile I have to learn how to do the benchmarks.

--- End quote ---
Any questions just ask.

Claggy

Geek@Play:
Are the files........

libfftw3f-3.dll
libfftw3f-3_x64.dll

Required in the benchmark and where do put them?  I have temporarily put them with the application files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version