Forum > GPU crunching

Latest drivers (NVidia and ATI)

<< < (159/167) > >>

corsair:

--- Quote from: Mike on 20 Sep 2013, 09:51:56 am --- It seems Windows Vista is no longer supported.   :-\

--- End quote ---

that's the first thing I noticed before download the bundle that there was no "Vista" naming anywhere in the pack.

time runs too fast.  :'(

Mike:

--- Quote from: corsair on 20 Sep 2013, 06:24:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: Mike on 20 Sep 2013, 09:51:56 am --- It seems Windows Vista is no longer supported.   :-\

--- End quote ---

that's the first thing I noticed before download the bundle that there was no "Vista" naming anywhere in the pack.

time runs too fast.  :'(

--- End quote ---

Yes, i`m still very happy with Vista.
But i will thinking about upgrading to Win 7 since i dont like Win 8 or 8.1.

corsair:

--- Quote from: Mike on 21 Sep 2013, 03:31:25 am ---Yes, i`m still very happy with Vista.
But i will thinking about upgrading to Win 7 since i dont like Win 8 or 8.1.

--- End quote ---

I'm the ones that won't like in that moment update from XP (I used for long time XP x64 and was very happy only some problems with some programs that have to do some warlock job for install it eg Itunes, Live essentials) to Vista but at last I upgraded to w7x64 and I was quite happy.

two month ago I received from my wife my birthday present that was the Surface Pro 128 w8x64 in the very first second I upgraded to 8.1 preview and really I'm happy with it. it's different and have to do some extra job for learning it but guess that future goes in that direction.

in my computer at home I've w7x64 and ultimate too but I really considering upgrade to 8.1 my daughter computer I purchase already with w8prox64 and when the definitive version of 8.1 it will be upgraded in time.  ;)

corsair:

--- Quote from: corsair on 20 Sep 2013, 06:21:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: Richard Haselgrove on 19 Sep 2013, 10:55:50 am ---GeForce 327.23 WHQL was also released today.

--- End quote ---

already updated this morning too in my GeForce GTX 650 Ti, will see how is the improvement.

--- End quote ---

this is the first time that the set-up process goes smoothly as always in previous versions the process stuck at the end of the install of 3D software and had to kill the installation but there was not problem because the system didn't notice any wrong setup.

this time the setup was fine and after installing the 3D feature the program closes itself.

arkayn:

--- Quote from: corsair on 22 Sep 2013, 02:02:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: corsair on 20 Sep 2013, 06:21:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: Richard Haselgrove on 19 Sep 2013, 10:55:50 am ---GeForce 327.23 WHQL was also released today.

--- End quote ---

already updated this morning too in my GeForce GTX 650 Ti, will see how is the improvement.

--- End quote ---

this is the first time that the set-up process goes smoothly as always in previous versions the process stuck at the end of the install of 3D software and had to kill the installation but there was not problem because the system didn't notice any wrong setup.

this time the setup was fine and after installing the 3D feature the program closes itself.

--- End quote ---

I always deselect the 3D portion of the installer, I don't do 3D so have need of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version