Forum > GPU crunching

Latest drivers (NVidia and ATI)

<< < (158/167) > >>

k6xt:

--- Quote from: William on 17 Sep 2013, 12:40:46 pm ---MW have lots of CPU apps - if boinc thinks they haven't then something is wrong. try and check their project setting page if you've allowed CPU work and the kind of apps that have CPU. sometimes boinc will choke.
I see you have anon for MW too - did you install CPU apps?

--- End quote ---

Apparently I did not install MW CPU apps. Nothing but ATI GPU apps in project folder. Installed and running now. Thanks for the rudder corrections!

Regards
Art

corsair:
Released AMD Catalistyc 13.9.

will see if is there any improvement.

from my side have to do double install as for the first time the display driver was not updated and after re-boot and done again the set-up the drivers was updated.

Richard Haselgrove:
GeForce 327.23 WHQL was also released today.

Mike:

--- Quote from: corsair on 19 Sep 2013, 08:46:34 am ---Released AMD Catalistyc 13.9.

will see if is there any improvement.

from my side have to do double install as for the first time the display driver was not updated and after re-boot and done again the set-up the drivers was updated.

--- End quote ---

It seems Windows Vista is no longer supported.   :-\

corsair:

--- Quote from: Richard Haselgrove on 19 Sep 2013, 10:55:50 am ---GeForce 327.23 WHQL was also released today.

--- End quote ---

already updated this morning too in my GeForce GTX 650 Ti, will see how is the improvement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version