Forum > GPU crunching

Latest drivers (NVidia and ATI)

<< < (151/167) > >>

corsair:

--- Quote from: Richard Haselgrove on 25 Mar 2013, 03:12:29 pm ---And now v314.22 WHQL. That should be the official fixed version for OpenCL on TITAN.

--- End quote ---

downloaded via "GeForce Experience" 3 days ago the beta version 21 and yesterday afternoon the version 22, at least looks like that the set-up for 22 has been smooth and safe as per previous versions I was stuck at the end with the installation of 3D driver that most of the time I'd to de-install the whole previous driver/bundle and clean install of new driver required, otherwise as stated before the installation stuck at the end of the 3D software.

Claggy:
I've just put 314.22 and Cat 13.3 Beta 3 on my host today, Cat 13.3 Beta 3 compilations still fail:

--- Quote ---OpenCL-kernels filename : MultiBeam_Kernels_r1779.cl
INFO: can't open binary kernel file: .\\MultiBeam_Kernels_r1779.clHD5_Capeverde.bin_V7, continue with recompile...
Error : Building Program (source, clBuildProgram):main kernels: not OK code -11
Internal error: Compilation failed.
--- End quote ---

Claggy

Raistmer:
report on AMD forum please with conditions of upgrade

Pizzadude:
Nvidia has just released Geforce 320.00 Beta GPU driver. I will install tomorrow and see what gives !!!!

Claggy:

--- Quote from: Pizzadude on 23 Apr 2013, 01:47:00 pm ---Nvidia has just released Geforce 320.00 Beta GPU driver. I will install tomorrow and see what gives !!!!

--- End quote ---
I'd lay off trying that version just yet, I'm just getting the following on all the x41zc apps:

--- Quote ---Cuda error 'cudaMalloc((void**) &dev_cx_DataArray' in file 'c:/[Projects]/__Sources/sah_v7_opt/Xbranch/client/cuda/cudaAcceleration.cu' in line 328 : all CUDA-capable devices are busy or unavailable.
setiathome_CUDA: CUDA runtime ERROR in device memory allocation, attempt 1 of 6
cudaAcc_free() called...
 waiting 5 seconds...
 Reinitialising Cuda Device...
setiathome_CUDA: Found 1 CUDA device(s):
  Device 1: GeForce GTX 460, 1023 MiB, regsPerBlock 32768
     computeCap 2.1, multiProcs 7
     pciBusID = 1, pciSlotID = 0
     clockRate = 1600 MHz
setiathome_CUDA: No device specified, determined to use CUDA device 1: GeForce GTX 460
Cuda error 'cudaMalloc((void**) &dev_cx_DataArray' in file 'c:/[Projects]/__Sources/sah_v7_opt/Xbranch/client/cuda/cudaAcceleration.cu' in line 328 : all CUDA-capable devices are busy or unavailable.
setiathome_CUDA: CUDA runtime ERROR in device memory allocation, attempt 2 of 6
--- End quote ---

Edit: But 320.00 does work on my 9800GTX+, so your mileage may vary.

Claggy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version