Forum > GPU crunching

Latest drivers (NVidia and ATI)

<< < (127/167) > >>

corsair:
Is there any improvement for ATI with new 12??

I can't download for the moment I'm away home with roaming mobile tariffs and is too expensive to check it.

I'll try in next April with my shore leaves.

arkayn:
Primegrid just posted a message to either downgrade from 295.xx or not install it at all.

skildude:

--- Quote from: corsair on 25 Feb 2012, 09:44:28 am ---Is there any improvement for ATI with new 12??

I can't download for the moment I'm away home with roaming mobile tariffs and is too expensive to check it.

I'll try in next April with my shore leaves.

--- End quote ---
Milkyway doesn't appear to like the drivers. I get a message through the eventlog to back down from12.1

MarkJ:

--- Quote from: arkayn on 27 Feb 2012, 04:13:19 pm ---Primegrid just posted a message to either downgrade from 295.xx or not install it at all.

--- End quote ---
GPUgrid also did a notice to everyone about 295.x so just stay away from it. Hopefully Nvidia will push a fixed one out for the GTX600's launch some time this month.

Claggy:

--- Quote from: MarkJ on 04 Mar 2012, 02:25:56 am ---
--- Quote from: arkayn on 27 Feb 2012, 04:13:19 pm ---Primegrid just posted a message to either downgrade from 295.xx or not install it at all.

--- End quote ---
GPUgrid also did a notice to everyone about 295.x so just stay away from it. Hopefully Nvidia will push a fixed one out for the GTX600's launch some time this month.

--- End quote ---
I had a PM off someone at Nvidia on friday morning who was trying to reproduce the issue, he had attached to GPUGRID but hadn't managed to reproduce it,
i suggested he try different projects with shorter workunits (Seti & PrimeGrid) and i gave him the steps i used with the MBBench program to reproduce the issue,

Claggy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version