Forum > GPU crunching

Latest drivers (NVidia and ATI)

<< < (101/167) > >>

arkayn:
6.13.9 does not work, something is not getting saved properly and it loses the client state.

I did a full backup of my BOINC folder and am back up and running with 6.12.39.

perryjay:
Downloaded and installed 285.62 yesterday. Running okay for me. Doesn't seem any slower than what I had before and no down clocking to report. My little GTS 450 seems to like it.

Richard Haselgrove:

--- Quote from: arkayn on 27 Oct 2011, 12:55:32 am ---6.13.9 does not work, something is not getting saved properly and it loses the client state.

I did a full backup of my BOINC folder and am back up and running with 6.12.39.

--- End quote ---

v6.13.10 is available now, and has solved the restart problem (it actually stored everything properly, it just had problems reading its own writings back in afterwards)

Urs Echternacht:
Cat 11.10 (final) is available on AMDs download servers for Windows and Linux. (They just have to update their websites.)  ;)

Frizz:

--- Quote from: Urs Echternacht on 31 Oct 2011, 07:11:39 pm ---Cat 11.10 (final) is available on AMDs download servers for Windows and Linux. (They just have to update their websites.)  ;)

--- End quote ---

It still has the 100% CPU load bug (at least for systems with > 1 GPU). And some other nasty bugs for Linux.

%#§?! AMD  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version