Forum > GPU crunching

Latest drivers (NVidia and ATI)

<< < (61/167) > >>

Claggy:

--- Quote from: Raistmer on 09 Apr 2011, 06:14:07 am ---yes, in true AMD way as usual.... compatible driver 11.4 listed... but they offer only 11.3 from official page still  :-\ :-\ :-\

--- End quote ---
Tested drivers are Cat 11.4, but Cat 11.3 is additionally supported by AMD APP SDK 2.4,

Then for the AMD APP Profiler v2.2, Support for profiling with AMD Radeon™ HD6900 series GPUs (requires AMD APP SDK v2.4 and AMD Catalyst 11.2 or newer)

and for the AMD APP KernelAnalyzer v1.8, there's Support for AMD Catalyst 11.1 – 11.3

I wish they'd just test a few more drivers and actually say which drivers are supported and which aren't!!!!  :-\ :-\ :-\

Claggy

Richard Haselgrove:
NVidia drivers 270.61 WHQL were released yesterday.

--- Quote ---This is the first WHQL-certified release from the Release 270 family of drivers (versions 270.xx to 274.xx).
--- End quote ---

SciManStev:
I tried 270.51 when it was in Beta, and ended up with significant down clocking that could only be cured by a reboot. I'll give this version a go and see what happens.

Steve

arkayn:
I had the same problem as you Steve, kept coming in from work and finding my GPU running at 350/800, finally went back to the last WHQL driver version and it is sticking at my 800/1600 levels.

Might try installing the toolkit and then the newer drivers and see if it works okay.

Ghost0210:

--- Quote from: SciManStev on 19 Apr 2011, 05:57:37 pm ---I tried 270.51 when it was in Beta, and ended up with significant down clocking that could only be cured by a reboot. I'll give this version a go and see what happens.

Steve

--- End quote ---

I was getting this with the beta as well, everytime I had to restart Boinc the card would downclock.
So far though it looks like it's been resolved in this release

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version