Forum > GPU crunching

Latest drivers (NVidia and ATI)

<< < (48/167) > >>

Ghost0210:

--- Quote from: JohnDK on 18 Oct 2010, 05:13:19 pm ---
But for the computation errors, have you used 0.36 installer? I would think that's the problem more than the Nvidia drivers.

--- End quote ---
I haven't seen a lot of computation errors with the new 0.37 installer, would be suprised if the installer was causing this.
The x32f build is a lot more stable and produced less errors than the previous cuda build in Beta testing - what errors are you getting?

JohnDK:

--- Quote from: Ghost on 18 Oct 2010, 05:21:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: JohnDK on 18 Oct 2010, 05:13:19 pm ---
But for the computation errors, have you used 0.36 installer? I would think that's the problem more than the Nvidia drivers.

--- End quote ---
I haven't seen a lot of computation errors with the new 0.37 installer, would be suprised if the installer was causing this.
The x32f build is a lot more stable and produced less errors than the previous cuda build in Beta testing - what errors are you getting?

--- End quote ---

Didn't have errors when I tried 0.37 (I do use stock 6.09 now since it's faster on my PC). The reason I suggested trying 0.36 was more be course I just thought it's being more likely, solely based on a feeling :)

Ghost0210:

--- Quote from: JohnDK on 18 Oct 2010, 05:43:19 pm ---
Didn't have errors when I tried 0.37 (I do use stock 6.09 now since it's faster on my PC). The reason I suggested trying 0.36 was more be course I just thought it's being more likely, solely based on a feeling :)

--- End quote ---

Could be possible of course, if app_info is incorrect or file missing/corrupt from project folder - all really depends on what errors the cuda tasks are giving
I'm running the x32f build and the 260.89 drivers so may be worth BANZAI56 upgrading the drivers and re-running the installer to double check everything is correct

SciManStev:
So far so good. I just installed it, and seem to be stable at 750 Watts. I have no issues yet.

Steve

glennaxl:
With 260.89 on gtx 295, I can't seem to disable SLI but its crunching pretty well though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version