Forum > GPU crunching

Latest drivers (NVidia and ATI)

<< < (42/167) > >>

Ghost0210:
I use a combination of EVGAPrecision and GPU-Z depending on what i am doing, I'm using Win7x64 and getting around 96% utilisation running 3 tasks

arkayn:
On my 460 I am seeing about 90% utilization running one task, I am also on XP Pro/64.

SciManStev:
I am using MSI afterburner to monitor GPU usage. My times to reload a wu while running 3 wu per card is 12 seconds. I seem to have dropped to about 80% utilization running 3 wu's, but the times are imostly 22 minutes with a few going over 30.  My usage was up near 99%, so I don't know why it dropped off. My GPU core voltage was at 1.038V stock, and I am now running at 1.063 Volts.

PS. Does any body else have a hard time typing with a cat crawling all over you and the keyboard?

Steve

SciManStev:
I kicked it up a notch. 845 MHz. I like this driver.

Steve

Questor:
I had MSI afterburner installed also and it read the same as EVGAPrecison but the big display is a bit easier to read.

On 260.63 machine with 1 task on the GPU the utilisation varies between say 86 to 95 (mostly around the 90% mark)
With 2 tasks pretty much flatline at 98/99%

On 258.96 machine with 1 task on the GPU the utilisation varies between about 90 to 97 (mostly around 95% mark)
With 2 tasks pretty much flatline at 98/99%

I think I've a licence for Vista somewhere - I'll install that and see how it compares when I get a chance.

Need to get some proper timings first. Unfortunately as I switched between 1 and 2 tasks it chose different tasks to run so difficult to compare.

John.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version