Forum > GPU crunching

Latest drivers (NVidia and ATI)

<< < (40/167) > >>

Jason G:
Interesting, with the 268.63 beta driver I'm seeing a change in the stable overclock (a tad higher than before) and now it seems to prefer 3 tasks at a time with the x32f app (instead of 2 before).

Ghost0210:

--- Quote from: Jason G on 16 Sep 2010, 08:46:42 pm ---Interesting, with the 268.63 beta driver I'm seeing a change in the stable overclock (a tad higher than before) and now it seems to prefer 3 tasks at a time with the x32f app (instead of 2 before).

--- End quote ---
looks promising to start seeing Fermi coming into it's own then and delivering on its expectations ;)

SciManStev:
I have been using this driver for a couple of days now. Crunching it seems fine. It did start a regular USB tick to my steering wheel. I have a force feedback steering wheel, and about every second one of the LED's flickers. When I had the power connected, it pulsed the motor CCW. I may be able to track down a cause later, but for now with the PSU unplugged, it's not a problem. I have noticed my GPU's are running a little bit hotter. Instead of 42 to 45C, they are running 46 to 48C. I am running two tasks each, so I will try for 3 and see what happens. Clock speeds are still at 840 MHz.

Steve

SciManStev:
I just installed the latest Logitec driver and software, and the tick went away. I am now crunching with 3 wu's per 480 and so far everythibng is stable.

Steve

Ghost0210:
have just checked my GPU usage after changing to the 260.63 drivers - seems I'm only getting about 60% usage running 2 tasks at a time
Have just changed to 3 at a time - hitting 95% now using the x32f build and times seem to be about the same as running 2 at a time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version