Forum > Linux

SETI MB CUDA for Linux

<< < (2/162) > >>

sunu:
A small tip for those of you who choose option 2 from readme.txt concerning the cuda libs. After you edit ld.so.conf you need to run ldconfig as root to rebuild the libraries cache.

koschi:
nice work :)
I already crunched ~20 units on 2 computers with the 64bit app, some are already validated. Run times are 2-3x faster on my G92 based cards than my C2D & C2Q @ 3.4 and 3.2GHz, except for the VLARs...
Due to being Linux only, I was limited to GPUGRID up to yesterday. In only 5 months my GPUs made this by far my strongest project. Now its time to give some attention to SETI :)

Thanks for the port!

smurf:
I crunshed several units. One was already correctly validated. The others have error messages:
<core_client_version>6.4.5</core_client_version>
<![CDATA[
<stderr_txt>
 file './cudaAcc_gaussfit.cu' in line 506 : invalid configuration argument.
Cuda error 'GaussFit_kernel' in file './cudaAcc_gaussfit.cu' in line 506 : invalid configuration argument.
Cuda error 'GaussFit_kernel' in file './cudaAcc_gaussfit.cu' in line 506 : invalid configuration argument.

I have a GeForce 8800 GT. Whats wrong here ?  :(

Raistmer:

--- Quote from: smurf on 21 Jan 2009, 05:53:48 pm ---I crunshed several units. One was already correctly validated. The others have error messages:
<core_client_version>6.4.5</core_client_version>
<![CDATA[
<stderr_txt>
 file './cudaAcc_gaussfit.cu' in line 506 : invalid configuration argument.

I have a GeForce 8800 GT. Whats wrong here ?  :(

--- End quote ---

For windows version I would propose to update drivers. No idea if it applicable to Linux...

sunu:
Yes, what is your driver version?

Can you give us a link to that workunit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version