Forum > Windows

optimized sources

<< < (10/179) > >>

Simon:
Hallo Britta,

ich habe mal rumgesucht und was gefunden, was Dir die Arbeit erleichtern sollte - ist als Attachment an diese Post angefügt.

Da hat sich jemand die Arbeit gemacht, alle Warnings und Errors bei VC 2005 wegzukriegen und alles zusammengefasst als Anleitung. Geht zwar von den Standard-Sourcen aus, ist dennoch sehr hilfreich.

Schönes WE,
Simon.

---------

I found a file posted by someone (he didn't put his name in the file, and I can't recall) that details all source changes necessary to get the S@H science app to compile with VC 2005. The file is attached to this post.

Have a nice weekend,
Simon.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Urs Echternacht:

--- Quote from: Simon on 13 Apr 2007, 04:26:22 pm ---Hallo Britta,

ich habe mal rumgesucht und was gefunden, was Dir die Arbeit erleichtern sollte - ist als Attachment an diese Post angefügt.

Da hat sich jemand die Arbeit gemacht, alle Warnings und Errors bei VC 2005 wegzukriegen und alles zusammengefasst als Anleitung. Geht zwar von den Standard-Sourcen aus, ist dennoch sehr hilfreich.

Schönes WE,
Simon.

---------

I found a file posted by someone (he didn't put his name in the file, and I can't recall) that details all source changes necessary to get the S@H science app to compile with VC 2005. The file is attached to this post.

Have a nice weekend,
Simon.

--- End quote ---
Hi Simon,
wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil. Name und email stehen zu unterst.
Gruß Urs

Simon:
Entschuldigung Urs,

hab' ich wieder nur am Anfang gesucht, mein Fehler!

-> Blame Misfit!

lG,
Simon.

Urs Echternacht:

--- Quote from: seti_britta on 12 Apr 2007, 07:30:29 pm ---Visual C++ 2005
-----------------------
weiss jemand woran das liegt?   Urs Echternacht ??

--- End quote ---
Hi seti_britta,
sorry i can't help you building with the Intel Compiler package, because i never tried that myself. The file with changes that two people pointed to earlier contains only changes applied to the 5.17 beta sources. There are some differences between these and the stock 5.15 sources and the opt. 5.15 sources (2.2B1) over here. Maybe what you see is due to that differences. Please keep on trying and reporting what you do to make it work. That might ease the start for others who try to compile these sources, too.

Urs

Urs Echternacht:

--- Quote from: Simon on 13 Apr 2007, 06:30:05 pm ---Entschuldigung Urs,

hab' ich wieder nur am Anfang gesucht, mein Fehler!

-> Blame Misfit!

lG,
Simon.

--- End quote ---
Akzeptiert!

-> Misfit? Misfit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version