Forum > Windows

optimized sources

<< < (53/179) > >>

_heinz:
Hi Jason,

have you access to the "Pre-Release Applications" Forum ?  If not, ask the moderators to give you access rights.

heinz

Jason G:

--- Quote from: seti_britta on 13 Nov 2007, 06:57:38 am ---Hi Jason,

have you access to the "Pre-Release Applications" Forum ?  If not, ask the moderators to give you access rights.

heinz

--- End quote ---

No, I didn't know there was such a place  ::).  Have you let the cat out of the bag again Heinz?  Who are the Moderators? (Never did pay much attention to the tags on the posts... I guess I should really know that :D)

[Is there excellent stuff worth pestering a mod about  in there I might want or need ?]

Thanks, Jason

Gecko_R7:

--- Quote from: j_groothu on 13 Nov 2007, 09:09:09 am ---
--- Quote from: seti_britta on 13 Nov 2007, 06:57:38 am ---Hi Jason,

have you access to the "Pre-Release Applications" Forum ? If not, ask the moderators to give you access rights.

heinz

--- End quote ---

No, I didn't know there was such a place ::). Have you let the cat out of the bag again Heinz? Who are the Moderators? (Never did pay much attention to the tags on the posts... I guess I should really know that :D)

[Is there excellent stuff worth pestering a mod about in there I might want or need ?]

Thanks, Jason

--- End quote ---
Joe and I are Mods, though this is more like the Maytag repairman's job around here.
I think this can only be done by Admin rights (Simon), but have asked Joe if he is able to do it by chance as I don't see the option.  Hang tight.

Jason G:

--- Quote from: Gecko_R7 on 13 Nov 2007, 04:03:26 pm ---Joe and I are Mods, though this is more like the Maytag repairman's job around here.
I think this can only be done by Admin rights (Simon), but have asked Joe if he is able to do it by chance as I don't see the option.  Hang tight.

--- End quote ---
thanks Gecko_R7! I have all the time in the world, no hurry.  I have been informed by PM that some interesting/important  things ARE in there, sounds good. Keep up with the intense moderation work :D

Jason

Josef W. Segur:

--- Quote from: j_groothu on 13 Nov 2007, 11:00:42 pm ---
--- Quote from: Gecko_R7 on 13 Nov 2007, 04:03:26 pm ---Joe and I are Mods, though this is more like the Maytag repairman's job around here.

--- End quote ---
thanks Gecko_R7! I have all the time in the world, no hurry.  I have been informed by PM that some interesting/important  things ARE in there, sounds good. Keep up with the intense moderation work :D

Jason
--- End quote ---

I also cannot find a way to grant access, I'm sure Simon will when he becomes active again.

I agree with Heinz that you'd find some of the discussions interesting, but I don't think there's anything you really need hidden there. Because the postings in threads there were made with the expectation they'd only be read by a limited group, I won't move or copy those threads to this public area. I'll just say that any of my own postings there may be quoted here, so if Heinz had something specific in mind which can be satisfied that way...
                                                      Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version