Forum > Windows

optimized sources

<< < (38/179) > >>

Urs Echternacht:

--- Quote from: seti_britta on 10 Aug 2007, 04:16:46 pm ---I have a problem with the CPU usage at the MMX dual machine.
Any hints are welcome.

--- End quote ---
What is wrong, you think ? The pics show a normal distribution of CPU-time and usage for a dual CPU configuration.

_heinz:
Merci Urs,
I did not know, how to interpret it right...  :'(
excuse me.
heinz

_heinz:
Hi all,
back now from holidays in Austria , so we can start again to continue.
regards to all who are reading here
seti_britta ~heinz  ;D

_heinz:
have now still 1 warning in xml_util
-------------------------------------------------
------ Build started: Project: setiboincdb, Configuration: Release32-NOGFX Win32 ------
Compiling...
xml_util.cpp
c:\i\sc\vs90\seti_boinc_2k3_2.2b-ben-joe\db\xml_util.cpp(685) : warning C4717: 'xml_find_tag' : recursive on all control paths, function will cause runtime stack overflow
Build log was saved at "file://c:\I\SC\vs90\seti_boinc_2k3_2.2B-Ben-Joe\client\win_build\Release32-NOGFX\BuildLog.htm"
setiboincdb - 0 error(s), 1 warning(s)
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I´m working..... it is going on.
regards heinz ~seti_britta

_heinz:
Since I´m back it is so calm here in the forums. 
Or are running all important informations behind the backstage ?
Sometime it seems and I have the feeling nobody is interested in further development of the s@h app.
Sure, a lot is already done. All thanks to the development crew.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I asked in the Pre-Release -->Windows forum (22.09.07)
Please let me know if  anybody of you are working with me together in further optimization of the source code.
More about 40 read it, but nothing. No answer till now........I can´t believe it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 :(  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version