Forum > Windows

optimized sources

<< < (28/179) > >>

_heinz:
Thank you Joe
found some hints in ---> « Reply #24 on: 11 Mar 2007, 05:24:07 pm » Porting Rev-2.x apps to Linux

will study this complex thema to look after a doable solution

further hints are welcome

regards seti_britta ~heinz

_heinz:
Hi all,
I use a dual monitor installation for working. My second Monitor died last night.  :'(
Today I ordered a new 22" multisync flatscreen from LG. Expected in ca. 4 days.

_heinz:
Did downlod the Intel-Compiler 10, but use in "Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition" is still possible in the command line.  :'(    or have anybody of you other expirience with it ??

Crunch3r:

--- Quote from: seti_britta on 15 Jun 2007, 04:28:11 pm ---Did downlod the Intel-Compiler 10, but use in "Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition" is still possible in the command line.  :'(    or have anybody of you other expirience with it ??

--- End quote ---

Sorry i think ICC only works with min. VS 2005 std. in GUI mode... never used it with express... can't help you about that one.

Simon:
Well, it does work using command-line and batch files in VS 2005 express. It's just that you cannot use it like with the standard VS 2005 in a GUI.

Basically, you'll have to set a few environment variables, run the appropriate icc_env.bat and ipp_env.bat inside your compilation shell for this. When you look into ICC's or IPP's directory, you'll see a "bin" directory, that's where the batch files are in.

HTH,
Simon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version