Forum > Windows

optimized sources

<< < (21/179) > >>

_heinz:

--- Quote from: Crunch3r on 23 May 2007, 05:44:22 am ---
--- Quote from: seti_britta on 23 May 2007, 05:41:38 am ---hi all,
in remember of my daughter britta www.britta-d.de I use her name here in the project.
MfG
heinz alias ~seti_britta  

--- End quote ---

What happend ?

--- End quote ---
divorced as she was seven years, see her seldom, mostly once a year, live now in FR,
perhaps I should update the website, the black frame looks like a tristesse  ;)

_heinz:
have now still one error in the Optimizer in opt_SSE2 (VEC kann nicht in VEC_I konvertiert werden)
It looks like the problem is between the different structures of VEC and VEC_I.
Have made a small program to play with the structures and the assign of structures to see what happen.
It takes a little bit of time to find out what implies the error.
Had to study the intrinsics  _mm_stream_si32 and _mm_cvtsi128_si32 to understand the problem.
heinz ~seti_britta

_heinz:
After playing with my short sample program and the intrinsics used in GetPowerSpectrum_ptt I  believe that the overload of VEC and VEC_I are the problem to be solved.
Think to write (1,2) include files to handle the stuff of using  intrinsics and so prevent overload.
Mfg   ;)

_heinz:
It takes a little time, be patience
last error is always the hardest
 ;)

_heinz:
problem of s_put1_NC solved  ;D ;D ;D
opt_SSE2.cpp compiled
------------------------------------------------------------

------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: Optimizer, Konfiguration: Release32-NOGFX Win32 ------
Kompilieren...
Microsoft (R) 32-Bit C/C++-Optimierungscompiler Version 14.00.50727.762 für 80x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
cl /O2 /Ob2 /Oi /Ot /Oy /GT /I "../../../boinc/win_build" /I ".." /I "..\.." /I "..\..\..\boinc\lib" /I "../../../boinc/api" /I "../../db" /I "C:\I\SC\seti\seti_boinc_2k3_2.2B-Ben-Joe\client\Optimizer" /D "USE_IPP" /D "USE_SSE2" /D "WIN32" /D "_WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_CONSOLE" /D "NDEBUG" /D "_LIB" /D "_MT" /D "CLIENT" /D "NBOINC_APP_GRAPHICS" /D "_UNICODE" /D "UNICODE" /D "_VC80_UPGRADE=0x0710" /D "_MBCS" /GF /FD /EHsc /MT /Zp16 /Gy /Fo"Release32-NOGFX\\" /Fd"Release32-NOGFX\vc80.pdb" /W3 /c /Wp64 /Zi /Gd /TP /FI "win-config.h" ".\opt_SSE2.cpp"
opt_SSE2.cpp
c:\i\sc\seti\seti_boinc_2k3_2.2b-ben-joe\client\optimizer\opt_sse2.cpp(382) : warning C4700: Die nicht initialisierte lokale Variable "temp0" wurde verwendet.
c:\i\sc\seti\seti_boinc_2k3_2.2b-ben-joe\client\optimizer\opt_sse2.cpp(383) : warning C4700: Die nicht initialisierte lokale Variable "temp1" wurde verwendet.
c:\i\sc\seti\seti_boinc_2k3_2.2b-ben-joe\client\optimizer\opt_sse2.cpp(384) : warning C4700: Die nicht initialisierte lokale Variable "temp2" wurde verwendet.
c:\i\sc\seti\seti_boinc_2k3_2.2b-ben-joe\client\optimizer\opt_sse2.cpp(385) : warning C4700: Die nicht initialisierte lokale Variable "temp3" wurde verwendet.
Das Buildprotokoll wurde unter "file://c:\I\SC\seti\seti_boinc_2k3_2.2B-Ben-Joe\client\Optimizer\Release32-NOGFX\BuildLog.htm" gespeichert.
Optimizer - 0 Fehler, 4 Warnung(en)
========== Erstellen: 1 erfolgreich, Fehler bei 0, 0 aktuell, 0 übersprungen ==========

heinz ~seti_britta  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version