Forum > Discussion Forum

Status of these boards

<< < (17/17)

Richard Haselgrove:
Thanks, that works well here for this thread. I think the active 'SETI Multibeam v8' thread is being stretched sideways by a 'pre' or 'code' block, so the right panel is only half visible with my current settings.

Edit - I think it's Mike's quote of Raistmer's 'pre' block in msg59557 which is doing the stretching (the quote level adds extra width). Could 'pre' be given a horizontal scroll bar where needed? (I don't know how much fine control is possible over things like that).

Raistmer:

--- Quote from: arkayn on 06 Dec 2015, 05:08:03 pm ---How is that?

--- End quote ---
Stillvery big gap between avatar area and text. See pic.

arkayn:

--- Quote from: Richard Haselgrove on 07 Dec 2015, 08:08:34 am ---Thanks, that works well here for this thread. I think the active 'SETI Multibeam v8' thread is being stretched sideways by a 'pre' or 'code' block, so the right panel is only half visible with my current settings.

Edit - I think it's Mike's quote of Raistmer's 'pre' block in msg59557 which is doing the stretching (the quote level adds extra width). Could 'pre' be given a horizontal scroll bar where needed? (I don't know how much fine control is possible over things like that).

--- End quote ---

No setting that I can find to add a scroll bar, I did edit the post to split the name of the test.

--- Quote from: Raistmer on 07 Dec 2015, 12:49:27 pm ---
--- Quote from: arkayn on 06 Dec 2015, 05:08:03 pm ---How is that?

--- End quote ---
Stillvery big gap between avatar area and text. See pic.

--- End quote ---

That setting is buried somewhere in the php code and I did not see anything in a quick scan.

Richard Haselgrove:

--- Quote from: arkayn on 07 Dec 2015, 05:57:58 pm ---No setting that I can find to add a scroll bar, I did edit the post to split the name of the test.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I found that too, and I've now re-split it at a slightly more natural place. Between us we can tidy up any individual thread (if we notice it) - or posters can tidy their own posts as they go along. I just wondered if it was possible to have the board do it automatically. Not a big deal if not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version